Spring & Summer Events at SRL
- June 13, 2014, Annual Habitat for Humanity BBQ here at the Lodge. We'll have Chef Tylor's great BBQ, with most of the food donated by Sysco, and all proceeds from ticket sales going to Habitat for Humanity as well. The cost is $25 per person. Be sure to bring your favorite cupcakes for the cupcake contest as well!
-June 17, 2013, Annual Taste of Garrett County event to benefit Garrett Trails
- June 24 - 26, 2013 Semi-Occasional WineTime Tour: Napa Valley 2013 We will be taking our first occassional wine tour through the Napa Valley this June! We're excited to visit all the great wineries we have lined up and tour the region with some of our favorite guests!
- July 27, 2013 Napa Recap Tasting: We'll bring the wines we taste in Napa back to you! Join us as we taste a wine from each of the properties listed during our first Napa trip; Frogs' Leap, Duckhorn, Cakebread, Conn Creek, Stag's Leap, Antica and a special surprise extra! Wines will also include California-inspired food pairings. From 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. that Saturday.
- August 10, 2013, Serve it Up Local Cook-Off with area chefs including the Lodge's own Tylor Dinteman! The competition will be held at the Garrett County Fairgrounds. Look for more details coming soon!
NEW to the Lodge - SRL Outfitters Fly Fishing 101 & Casting Classes
*Reservations required and a 50 percent non-refundable deposit will be taken upon booking.
Click here to sign up!
Events Coming Up in 2013:
- October 2013: Celebrate the season with our line up of Octoberfest and autumn beers! We'll have paired appetizers to complement them as well. Tasting date to be determined.
-December 7, 2013: Our Annual Party Planning Wine Tasting! This is always a hit with affordable holiday party wines and paired appetizers (inlcuding recipes)!
FireFly Farms Cheese Tasting